Clionadh Eadon Powder Highlighter ($12.50 for 0.21 oz.) is a light, pinky-beige with subtle, warm undertones and flecks of peach and lavender pearl throughout that gave it a smooth, luminous sheen. It had rich color coverage, which was higher than described by the brand, so those who prefer sheerer or more buildable coverage will want to use a less-dense brush or lighter hand when picking up product.
The consistency was soft, smooth, and blendable with a moderately dense feel that wasn’t too stiff or too thick. It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading a bit.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Anastasia Crystal (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Rare Beauty Enlighten (P, $22.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- LORAC Prosecco (LE, $19.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- LORAC Vanilla (LE, $19.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Artist Couture Coco Bling (P, $27.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Virgin (P, $19.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- OFRA MarchBeautyWord (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Dazzlelight (P, $17.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Stila Snowflake (LE, $18.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Silver Dusk (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
$12.50/0.21 oz. – $59.52 Per Ounce
There’s not much that describes the formula other than it has a “soft, buildable application.” They tended to be quite pigmented–semi-opaque to fully opaque–with soft, smoother textures that weren’t too dense nor too softly-pressed into the pan. For sheerer or more buildable application, I’d highly recommend using a lighter hand a less-dense brush to do so.
The texture was typically smooth, slightly dense and a bit thicker than most powder highlighters on the market, so they often needed to be really buffed and diffused on the skin. The finishes were often more intense, leaning toward metallic, and occasionally, they emphasized my skin’s natural texture when worn at higher coverage levels. They wore between eight and nine hours on me for the most part.
Browse all of our Clionadh Powder Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides, +/- Ultramarines, +/- Chromium Oxide Green, +/- Ferric Ferrocyanide, +/- Bismuth Oxychloride, +/- Manganese Violet, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin, Silica, Allantoin, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!